Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tagged!!!!

I almost forgot!!! My friend Carmen from Minerva's Circle
tagged me in this new blog-chain. I have never adhere to the chains but I am going to do it (even if a little late)...
Quase que me esquecia: Carmen, a minha amiga do grupo Minerva's Circle passou-me esta cadeia de blog. Eu nao costumo aderir a cadeias mas esta e divertida e eu vou passa-la.
So, I am going to tag Yanina, Amisha, Claudia (yeh, it is going back at y'a, eheh), Carolina (I missed you Sunday morning but now we are introduced), and ... well, I will have to miss one as I haven't been around the blogsphere enough to make new friends. Instead I will send a card to two friends (maybe more, why not? It is icy outside, the right weather to get creative indoors).
Vou passa-la a s minhas amigas Yanina, Amisha, Claudia (sim, voltou para ti, ahah) Carolina (estamos apresentadas) e... bom, falta-me uma mas eu sou relativamente nova na esfera dos blogs ainda nao fiz amizades. Para compensar, em vez de um vou enviar dois postais (ou mais? la fora esta gelo, o clima ideal para puxar pela creatividade dentro de casa).


Here is what you have to do:

Send a card to a friend or someone you would like to give such thoughtful surprise. Then, tag five friends or someone you know from the blogsphere.
Just one more detail: please have it done within seven days.
And remember, show your tag proudly, it means that someone was thinking of you.

O que tem que fazer: enviar um postal surpreendendo um amigo. Passar a cadeia a cinco amigos ou alguem conhecido na esfera dos blogs. Devem fazer isso dentro de sete dias e nao se esquecam de mostrar que estao nesta cadeia com orgulho.


The schools are closed due to the bad weather and my son is having the best time building things with his LEGOS. Here is a rescue helicopter he came out with:
As escolas hoje nao abriram por causa do mau tempo e o meu filho esta todo contente a fazer construccoes de LEGOS. Aqui esta um helicoptero que ele inventou:

Cool, hem?
Que tal?

1 comment:

amisha said...

hello dear clara. i wish i could have seen you in florida... it is such a treat to catch up with everything you are doing here! and i am envious of the snow... here it is just freezing, freezing cold but no beautiful snow. i keep waiting...
big hugs
amisha