Sunday, May 17, 2009

My girl!

Bird-watching: I wasn't this young, but I have great memories of my work with the birds. Maybe she will get me back to what was one of my biggest passions as a student.
Observar as aves: eu nao era tao nova, mas adorei o meu trabalho com aves. Talvez com a minha filha eu volte a dedicar-me as aves, uma das minhas grandes paixoes do meu tempo de estudante.
...and her choice was a bird painting!
...a pintura escolhida foi a de um passaro!


Painting is one of her favorite activities. The (recycled) box of chocolate is perfect to mix the colors!
Pintar e uma das suas actividades favoritas. A caixa (reciclada) dos chocolatinhos e perfeita para misturar as cores!

My artist.
A minha artista.

3 comments:

Gisele Schoene said...

Logo logo ela vai estar pedindo binoculos e field guides de Natal.

Coleen said...

Love seeing her watch the birds - and love the bird face painting.

Carmen said...

She is going to be as creative and fond of nature as her mom! she has grown so much!